TIC® Gum Arabic
Gum acacia, also known as gum arabic, is the dried exudate gathered from acacia trees that grow in the Sahelian region of Africa. Used widely in beverages, confectionery and a wide variety of food applications, its features include:
- Emulsifies and stabilizes flavours and beverages
- Encapsulates flavours
- Forms films and coatings in panned confections
- Enhances mouthfeel in beverages
- Strong adhesive and binding properties
- Extends shelf life, moisture retention, dough conditioning, improved texture
Product range includes:
TIC Pretested® Gum Arabic Spray Dry Powder
Applications: Beverage concentrates, flavour, colour and nutritional oil emulsions, confectionery - hard candy.
TIC Pretested® Gum Arabic FT Powder
Applications: Flavour encapsulation, confectionery - chewy soft candy, beverages, fruit juice, soup, sauces, dressings, meal replacers, bars and snacks, ice cream and frozen desserts, bakery and gluten-free bakery.