Deliver safety and innovation in infant and clinical nutrition
Infants, toddlers and people with special clinical needs deserve exceptional nutrition and a high degree of care paid to the quality of their foods and beverages. For a wide range of ingredients and formulation expertise you can trust, look to Ingredion to meet the higher microbiology and nutritional standards required for infant and clinical nutrition.
infant and baby food
To get the best start in life, infants and toddlers need a well-formulated, nutritious diet. Ingredion can help you deliver the products parents are looking for to help new generations grow up healthier.
Explore our ingredient solutions:
- BIOLIGOTM GOS—galacto-oligosaccharide
- UNI-PURE® IMF series—instant texturizers with high microbiology standards for infant safety
- NOVATION® functional native starch—clean label corn/rice starches
Elderly people and those with specific nutritional needs or food intolerances should have access to nutritious, satisfying foods and beverages. You can offer high-quality and scientifically backed nutrition ingredients in your foods and beverages for people with dysphagia and other special nutritional needs.
Take advantage of ingredient solutions, including:
- UNI-PURE® Dys-sperse—starch- and gum-based instant dysphagia starch
- NATIONALTM 77-1760—starch-based thickener
- NATIONALTM 50-3105—starch-based thickener
- NUTRAFLORA®— short-chain fructooligosaccharide (scFOS®) fibre