Develop on trend confections
Trying to re-energize or develop new confections to gain market share? Address the latest trends in confectionery head on, such as reduced sugar, non-GMO and added nutrition. Talk to the experts at Ingredion to formulate the perfect sweetness and texture for your confections. We can also provide detailed characterization of shelf life changes related to moisture pickup in response to differences in relative humidity and/or temperature. Our line of polyols, nutritive and non-nutritive sweeteners, specialty starches, fibres and hydrocolloids will enable you to add unique new textures and create the perfect sweetness for your confectionery products.
We can help you with the following applications:
- Sugar-free and reduced sugar confections
- Chocolate compound coatings
- Replace gum arabic and form clear, solution-stable films.
- Chewing gum/sugar free gums
- Hard candies
- Gummy/chewy candies
- Rapidly increase production and yield, reduce melting and stickiness, create resilient and uniform moulds that allow for efficient depositing during the candy-making process and provide novel textures in chewy candies.
- Deliver a range of health benefits such as digestive, bone and immune health in gummy type vitamins and supplements with NUTRAFLORA® soluble fibre.
- Marshmallows and caramels
- Cream centers
- Fondant and grained confections
- Frostings and fruit fillings