Green products for the construction industry
Consumer demand for green homes and products is changing the way we build, remodel and maintain our homes and office buildings. Today, 62% of the firms building new single family homes report they are doing more than 15% of their projects green- by 2018, 84% of them expect this level of green activity. Ingredion has a portfolio of products and technologies that can help you develop green solutions for the construction industry. Some of our products include:
- Biobased binders for carpet backing and non-wovens that replace up to 60% of synthetic content while saving you money
- Process aids that reduce urea-formaldehyde in glass fibre insulation and mats
- Specialty biopolymers for improved production of glass fibres used in building materials and electronics
- Naturally derived tackifiers that help to reduce soil loss and improve erosion control on construction sites
- Specialty ingredients to improve performance of concrete, mortars, joint compound and paint
Help your customers build the green home of their dreams. Innovate with us.
1. McGraw Hill Construction Company. Green Multifamily and Single Family Homes: Growth in a Recovering Market. June 2014.